ON (Optimum Nutrition) Essential Amino Energy, 0.6 lb 30 Servings Orange
For more than 30 years, ON has set the Gold Standard for sports nutrition, helping performance-oriented athletes achieve their goals. Optimum Nutrition is a leading sports nutrition company that offers a wide variety of supplements. ON procurement specialists carefully select the finest raw materials. ON’s meticulous ingredient selection, quality control, laboratory testing and manufacturing processes are all designed to provide you with the highest quality sports nutrition products.
The ON Amino Energy Powder mix is a pre-, mid-and post-workout supplement that promotes energy and alertness. This fruit-flavoured energy powder contains BCAAs, amino acids, green tea and green coffee extracts to promote faster muscle recovery and improve focus. Green coffee and green tea extracts in this energy powder contain 100mg of caffeine per serving. It can be consumed as a pre-workout energy booster, or as an afternoon pick-me-up.
Beyond simply assisting with strength gain during a workout, ON Essential Amino energy has several other benefits. It is essential when you are actively training or trying to build muscles for smoother transitions. The following are some of the many benefits of optimum nutrition amino energy:
- Boosts muscle growth: ON Essential Amino Energy is a blend of three essential amino acids, namely Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in a ratio of 8:1:1. These amino acids are extremely important for good muscle growth and a good muscular frame. In addition, it helps to enhance protein synthesis in the body, which facilitates quick recovery and good muscle building
- Boosts muscle recovery: Glutamate is an amino acid supplement that provides better muscle strength and recovery. The nitrogen in it also produces vasodilation in the nerves. In ON Essential amino Energy supplements, L-glutamine is found to promote quick growth of muscles and quick recovery of skeletal muscles.
- Helps in weight loss: If you consume optimum nutrition Essential amino energy supplements, keep you fuller for longer. Studies have shown that amino acid supplements help with fat loss and keep lean muscles while you’re on a diet or trying to reduce your appetite.
- Reduces soreness and fatigue: Supplements like ON Essential amino energy-containing amino acids contain salt and potassium, which are powerful electrolytes. It makes the body stay active for longer after a hard workout by preventing the onset of fatigue.
- Helps in blood flow: On Essential Amino Energy provides a generous dose of L-Citrulline, a powerful vasodilator and stimulator. The increase in blood flow to the muscles allows nutrients to be transported effectively and efficiently to the muscles.
- No added sugar: You don’t have to worry about your body’s overall sugar content because ON Essential Amino Energy supplements contain no added sugar.
How to Use
In 350 ml of chilled water, add 2-6 level scoop of ON amino energy and shake well for 15-30 seconds until blended. Ideally, you should consume one drink after working out and another during your workout. To achieve the best results, take 20-30 minutes before training and at least four hours after the pre-workout dose.