Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate
Nutrabay Pure 100% Whey Protein Isolate is designed to give you a rich protein source for building muscle and faster recovery. We use one of the highest quality ingredients available in the market to ensure that you get the best results. It’s high protein content, low lactose, and fat levels make it the protein of choice.
- [BUILD MUSCLE]: 26.5g of protein per 30g scoop provides a rich protein source to the body for building muscle.
- [FASTER RECOVERY]: Rich in BCAAs and Glutamic acid which ensures faster muscle recovery and growth after an intense workout.
- [BUILD IMMUNITY]: The antibodies that help fight diseases are actually made of protein, and with a high concentration of amino acids, it can help enhance the body’s immunity.
- [UNLIMITED FLAVOURS]: This product is flexible as it is unflavoured, so it can be added to smoothies, shakes or meals of choice to make them protein-rich.
- When can you consume it?
Early Morning, Between Meals, Pre / Post Workout, At Bedtime
- How should you consume it?
– Add 190-210ml of water or milk to a shaker
– Add 1 heaping scoop of powder (30g approx.)
– Shake well until it is completely mixed
– Consume immediately
- Consume 1-2 servings per day or as advised by the dietician.
- TIP: Use glass instead of a shaker if excessive frothing occurs. Pour liquid first and then add the powder to reduce the formation of lumps.
- What is the protein content per serving?
Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate provides 26.5g of pure and cross-flow microfiltered raw whey protein isolate per 30g serving.
- Does it contain any additives?
Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate is free from added sugar and does not contain artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or additives.
- What is the best time to consume it?
One can take Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate at any time of the day, preferably post-workout.
- Can it be consumed without exercise?
One can take Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate without any exercise schedule, but it is advisable to do a proper workout for better results.
- How to consume Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate?
It is advisable to mix one serving (30g) of Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate with 190-210ml of water or milk into a shaker. One can also add it to their favourite shakes, smoothies or dishes of choice.
- Who can consume Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate?
It is suitable for active people, weight-watchers, athletes, beginners, gym-goers and professional bodybuilders to meet their increased protein needs.
- What is the BCAA content per serve?
One serving (30g) of Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate provides 6.2g BCAAs.
- How is it different from Nutrabay Gold 100% Whey Isolate?
Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate contains pure and unflavoured raw whey isolate, and it provides 26.5g protein per serving. Nutrabay Gold 100% Whey Isolate provides high-quality whey concentrate in four delicious flavours. It gives 25g of protein per 30g serving.
- Can it be consumed by people on ketogenic diets?
People on ketogenic diets can consume Nutrabay Gold 100% Whey Isolate because of its high protein and low carb content.
- Can it be consumed by women?
Nutrabay Gold 100% Whey Isolate is suitable to consume for both men and women.
- What if I don’t like the taste of unflavoured protein?
Unflavoured protein powders like Nutrabay Pure Whey Protein Isolate comes with the flexibility to make them flavourful as per your liking. You can add cocoa powder, vanilla essence, peanut butter, fruits like berries, nuts, dried fruits to get an additional dose of nutrition and taste.