- Creatine is converted to creatine phosphate, which helps to fuel skeletal muscles and provides support for immediate energy production during high-intensity workouts
- Each serving supplies 3 grams of Creatine Monohydrate
- Supports Intense Sports Exercise For athletes, improves performance and fuels muscles
- Mix 3g with 200ml of water or your favourite sports drink immediately following your workout.Consume ample amount of water while taking this product
- This flavorless powder blends easily with any beverage or sports drink
GNC Creatine Monohydrate 83 Servings
A leading health and wellness brand that takes pride in improving their customers’ overall quality of health, GNC is among the top companies in the nutritional supplement industry. The brand is focused on delivering its customers a diverse assortment of wholesome nutritional and wellness supplements of superior quality. With its array of products, GNC offers supplements for protein, improved performance, weight management, wellness supplements and also vitamin and herb supplements. GNC sets a standard of rigorous quality and safety checks while ensuring ingredient safety and product potency. Using a scientific approach, GNC helps its customers manage an array of health issues and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
GNC Creatine Monohydrate Powder’s key ingredient is creatine. In the body, creatine is converted into creatine phosphate which fuels the skeletal muscles and also is a source of immediate energy for those who prefer more intense workouts.
- Each serving of GNC creatine powder contains 3 g of creatine, which is converted into creatine phosphate within the body. Creatine supports the fueling of skeletal muscles, which is an immediate source of energy and also promotes cellular hydration if consumed daily. Overall, creatine helps enhance our body’s athletic performance and stamina wholly.
- Creatine aids muscle development by producing anabolic hormones in increased amounts which boost the volume and size of the muscles. Creatine helps ensure your muscle cells remain hydrated while also preventing protein breakdowns in them.
- Creatine also prevents the growth of new muscle fibers, which can slow down muscle growth, by reducing the production of protein myostatin in the body.
- Creatine promotes production of ATP, the energy unit of the body, which affects one’s endurance and strength positively. Studies have shown significant improvement in the body’s capacity of handling intense workloads after creatine supplement.
- Creatine’s capacity to produce large amounts of ATP also has positive effects on the brain’s health. Studies suggest that taking creatine supplements have shown improvements in individuals cognitive functions and have been effective in preventing brain-related degenerative diseases.
- For each serving (3g) of creatine monohydrate powder, take 200ml of water to mix it in.
- A flavorless supplement, this creatine powder absorbs easily and can be blended with any beverage.
- Though this product can be consumed at any time, creatine is typically a pre-workout drink.
- Staying sufficiently hydrated is crucial when consuming creatine supplements as they will not take effect unless the body is properly hydrated.